Mark your calendars for our upcoming 2017 All Hours Experience!
For Hotel Information:
Reservations and directions, please contact the Motif Hotel toll-free number 1-855-515-1144 (We recommend arriving at least a day early so that you won’t miss any of the presentations or opening prize giveaways.) Reserve your discounted rooms at the following link (discounts available through Dec 31st only): All Hours Tanning Expo 2017
For General Hotel Information, visit www.motifseattle.com
Activities begin Friday morning. Get product training for your staff, direct from the manufacturers – New Sunshine, Devoted Creations, Supre and Norvell. Fundamental Sunless Certification will be available Friday evening. Master Certification will be done by appointment only, throughout the show.
Saturday brings a full day of education and fun. Our ever-popular cash grab game and prize give aways will finish out the evening. This is THE EXPERIENCE of 2017 that you won’t want to miss!
Friday – Jan. 13th:
10:00 am – Noon
David McFarland: Product Training for the Sun Evolutions Brand Family
Start your day off with the Always informative, always Entertaining David McFarland. This session will cover the entire 2017 Sun Evolutions launch. This family of brands includes Supre, Fiesta Sun, Play Boy, Hempz and Beauty with Light!!
As an added bonus to this class you will receive a free sample of the newest Hempz scent Tahitian Vanilla as well as an in depth presentation on how to sell body care and the Hempz Line unveiled!
Noon – 2:00 pm
Samantha Neeley: Product Traning for New Sunshine Brand Family
This session will cover the entire line up for New Sunshine Brands Designer Skin, California Tan, Australian Gold and Swedish Beauty. In true New sunshine fashion you will be blown away by this 2017 presentation. This is a product experience that you won’t want to miss! Sam shares not only the knowledge but the inspiration behind these products! You will no longer wonder why these brands set the industry precedent!
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Lisa Parsons: Product Training for Devoted Creations
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Welcome in Belltown: Meet & Greet, Snacks Will Be Served
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Drew Spurgers: Norvell University
Expand your Sunless Expertise with certification from Norvell. One of our favorite Educators, Drew Spurgers will be offering in-depth classes from the Norvell University Course Catalog, at discounted rates, I might add!
Norvell Fundamental Course Includes:
- 101: Intro to Sunless Science is the essential first step in mastering your craft and gaining the knowledge required to handle a consumer with confidence! Consumers know the difference between an educated Spray Technician and one who is not. Becoming an expert in the science of sunless tanning begins here. From the basics of what DHA is and how it works, to the simple examples of how to communicate the sunless tanning process to your client – this class gives you a firm foundation to build upon.
- 102: Scared to Spray? – How to Spray the Norvell Way! Learn a proven, methodical technique with computer generated graphics that clearly show you how to handle each level of the body. Gone are the days of crowding around a model or terrible quality videos that leave you lost and confused. This simple and informative class will take the fear out of spray tanning and put the power in your hands. Learn today and begin spraying away!
- 103: The Sunless Spectrum and Client Classification – Get armed to answer the #1 question from your clients, “Will I turn Orange?!?!” Well… maybe… if you don’t understand skin profiling and DHA Levels in solutions! Learn about the full spectrum of Norvell solution colors, the real facts about DHA solution percentages, and how to choose or mix the perfect customized color for each person who walks through your door.
Master Course Includes:
- 201: Advanced to Sunless Science – You’ve learned to spray and honed your craft. So, what’s next? Take it to the next Level! Our 201 Advanced Sunless Science class is ideal for those who have mastered the basics, and are ready to up their spray tanning game. Receive intensive knowledge and understanding of the world of DHA, Skin Composition, PH Levels, Amino Acids, as well as the Science and Chemistry of spray tanning solutions and tan care products.
- 202: Salon Proven Business Methods to Increase Your Profits – There is a recipe for sunless success. Do you want to know the ingredients? Learn from someone who has actually been in your shoes and understands the challenges, and opportunities, you face daily. Our Veteran Salon Owners will help you cook up a plan to see how your business measures up, while providing specific techniques for reaching the profit goals you want to achieve! This is a working course, complete with customizable and downloadable spreadsheets to assist you with goal setting and projections. You will walk away from this session with confidence and real numbers to implement in your business. Never fear, with a pinch of persistence, you will experience the sweet smell of success!
- 203: Spray Technique & Technician Evaluation – tech•ni•cian n. – an expert in the practical application of a science. A person skilled in the technique of an art. In this hands-on course, you will work side by side with an NU Educator to evaluate your client consultation, personal application methods, and skills at closing the session. During the class, the NU Educator will offer valuable tips and tricks to decrease session times, while incorporating up-sell opportunities and home care suggestions that combine to provide the client with a premium experience. While with the NU Educator, you may use this valuable time to ask any questions you have from spray technique to product education and equipment troubleshooting – and beyond! *A model is required for this course.
Saturday – Jan. 14th:
9:00am – 9:15 Opening Remarks
9:15 am – 10:15 am
Crystal Gryniuk-Mears: The Science of Consumer Colors & The Art of the Display
Learn how to classify the customers visiting your salon using 4 Consumer Colors. Implementing this fun and simple to use “science” into your daily routine allows you to leverage a customer’s “reason to buy” allowing you to better open and close sales. From how to tackle those terrible words “just looking” to using purposeful verbiage to create the action you desire, specific and proven techniques will be provided. In addition, we will put basic math skills to use to help you set retail goals that not only feel doable but are achievable! We will finish up with this portion of the session with a retail setting demonstration to help you better visualize how to put this new information into practice.
Marcus Williams: What’s Your Story?
Learn how to drive your digital reach to Millennials and beyond. Join Marcus as he teaches you where social media marketing is at right now, making you aware of opportunities for growth and change, and explains the difference maker between marketing and sales – story telling.
Marcus Williams is the CEO of MSquared Media. Built on a few simple principles, they combine these steps to create brand recognition and value that translates into the thing that actually matters for your business, money. 1. Market the year we live in. 2. Build compelling narratives around your brand that create value and recognition. 3. Communicate with customers where their attention is at.
Drew Spurgers: Who’s Leading Who?
An effective team that is driven toward growth and success requires an effective leader. Drew Spurgers brings his real-world experience directly to you, teaching you how to become the leader your business needs to be successful.
Owner of SHADE Sunless Spa, Drew Spurgers has worked in marketing & promotions for over 8 years, and inside of the tanning industry for over 5 years. In 2013, he bought a failing salon, remodeled and brought in sunless and turned the ship around. Today, customers drive from up to 2 hours away for spray tans from Drew and his Norvell Certified team.
Brook Taylor: STAYING Relevant
David McFarland: It’s MY Pleasure!
One of the biggest topics brought up by our clients is employee retention! Learn how to change your mindset from hiring employees to finding talent. Modeling the Chick-fil-A style of hiring, you will discover how to become a talent scout that produces top performers and longevity is staff!
Lisa Parsons: Speak to Inspire
Manny Vanegas Jr: Wellness USA
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Owners Only – Show Floor Open for Cash & Carry Purchases
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
The definition of a “sell” is the transfer of emotion! Samantha demonstrates the power of energy and enthusiasm transfer from the consultant to the consumer and how to turn that energy into revenue – who doesn’t like a thicker bottom line?
For Additional Show Information,
please call All Hours Tanning International at 888-468-0098.
Watch for updates at www.allhourstanningsupplies.com
Keep checking back for event updates.